Friday, February 24, 2017

Mozarella & Mangoes at the Pier

Mozarella & Mangoes at the Pier, stitched fused plastic 23 x 23cm
As well as plastic from two kinds of Mozarella & mangoes, this week's fused plastic collage also has found plastic (see yellow and black on right), papery plastic from a salad greens bag and some new toilet paper plastic.  I have to admit to buying a different brand of toilet paper just for the lavender plastic - shopping has never been so complicated! 

As I assembled the pieces and cut them up I was thinking about Peter Lanyon.  My point of view is looking down and out.

I have started a sketchbook project and before I had finished this, I drew from it in my sketchbook which is an altered book…

Mozarella & Mangoes at the Pier (sketchbook)


No comments:

Post a Comment